Internship in a Coworking Space
Looking for an internship and working in a corporate company is not exactly your dream. Do you expect more from life than work 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday? Do you want to work and meet people from all over the world and to assist in social events every week?
We have prepared a project for you, thanks to which you will work with experts from various fields and then use this knowledge to your advantage.
What we require:
– Trying to find a positive approach in all circumstances
– Reliability and ability to work independently and in a team
– Communication in Czech (or Slovak) and English
– Creativity in solving everyday situations
– Good organizational skills
What we offer:
– Positive attitude in all circumstances
– Working with inspiring people in a pleasant environment, informal corporate culture
– Huge space for self-realization
– After work, the opportunity to participate in our regular events
– Community Manager: someone who will take care of our social networks creating daily posts and stories mainly Facebook and Instagram.
– Event organizer: you will help us in the promotion and organization of our events. A mix of online work through promotion and offline (as a host and making videos and photos).
Receptionist: welcoming new clients, sending emails, among other tasks.
Did we interest you? Great! All you choose is to write to us about yourself, why you would like to work for us. It doesn’t have to be long, just be yourself.
Arrival by agreement.
Do you want to know more about us? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
If you are interested in the internship, please fill the form or contact us via phone/WhatsApp (+420 774 890 273)